Cancellation and Refund Policy
14 (FOURTEEN) business days after the delivery is received for the orders you place on our website.
You have the right to request an exchange or refund.
When you request a return, you can submit your return request from the badenatural.com address section of my orders.
You can specify it and send it with your invoice as a counter payment.
Shipments with counter payment are accepted through Shipping Courrier. Send your return to the courier company
while delivering Osen İÇ ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Lti. You must specify our current title.
Return of unpacked/opened products, tried and broken products Distance Sales
Inadmissible under the contract.
Adres: Osmangazi Mah. 597/3 sk. No:12,
TEL:0850 441 67 38
CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using,
You are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Consumer Protection No. 6502 regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
With the provisions of the Law on the Law and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (OG:27.11.2014/29188)
subject to other applicable laws.
3. The shipping charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days, as indicated by the buyer.
It is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers
may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product is complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and a warranty certificate, if any,
must be delivered with documents such as the user manual.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller
has to notify the buyer of this situation in writing within 3 days from the date of learning. 14 days
The total price must be returned to the Buyer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s product
the delivery obligation expires.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, the credit card that the buyer paid
If it is determined that it has been used unfairly and the price of the product sold, the relevant bank or financial institution
If it is not paid by the Seller to the Seller, the Buyer shall pay the contracted product within 3 days of the shipping cost.
It must be returned to the SELLER as belonging to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time,
situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may cancel the order, replace the product with a similar product or prevent it.
may request that the delivery be delayed until it disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; to pay
If she/he has done it with cash, this fee will be paid to her in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. Buyer,
If the payment is made by credit card and cancels, within 14 days from this cancellation, the product
the cost is returned to the bank, but the bank transfers it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; bruised, broken,
the packaging is torn, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. Delivery
The goods/services received shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER , After delivery
goods/services must be carefully protected. Goods/services if the right of withdrawal is used
should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
COMPANY: OSEN IC VE DIS TIC. SAN. LTD. ŞTİ.
NAME/TITLE:Cosmate – Osen İÇ ve Dış Tic. San. Ltd. Şti.
ADDRESS: Osmangazi Mah. 597/3 sk. No:12,
TEL:0850 441 67 38
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period will be from the date of signing the contract.
starts from. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the performance of the service with the consent of the consumer
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the service contracts that have been started.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, within 14 (fourteen) days, the SELLER must be registered.
written notice by post, fax or e-mail and the product is regulated in this contract;
Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised; It must not have been used in accordance with its terms.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. 3. Invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER (Invoice of the product to be returned)
If it is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it.
required. Order returns, invoices of which are issued on behalf of institutions, where RETURN INVOICE is not issued
otherwise it will not be completed.)
17. Return form, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories of the products to be returned.
It must be delivered complete and undamaged.
18. The SELLER, within 10 days at the latest, from the receipt of the withdrawal notice.
to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER, and a 20-day period
responsible for returning the goods.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the fault of the BUYER or the return
if it becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of her fault. However
occurred due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
The BUYER is not responsible for any changes or deterioration.
20. Due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the campaign limit set by the SELLER
If the amount is below the discount amount, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
21. Prepared and sent back to the BUYER’s request or clearly personal needs.
unsuitable underwear bottoms, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable
reusable products that are in danger of perishable or that have a possible expiration date.
The goods are returned if the package is opened by the BUYER after they are delivered to the BUYER.
Products that are not suitable in terms of health and hygiene to be delivered,
Products that are mixed with products and cannot be separated due to their nature, Subscription agreement
Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, electronic
services performed instantly in the environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, and
audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and
data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging opened by the BUYER
If there is a refund, it is not possible in accordance with the Regulation. In addition, the right of withdrawal expires.
The right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the approval of the consumer before the expiry
It is not possible to use it in accordance with the Regulation.
22. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software
and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.)
unopened, untested, undamaged and unused
they must be.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. If the BUYER is in default in the case of making the payment with a credit card, the card
the owner will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and
accepts, declares and undertakes that it will be liable to In this case, the relevant bank will take legal action.
can apply; may request the costs and attorney’s fees to arise from the BUYER and in any case
In case the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER shall be liable for the delayed performance of the debt.
It accepts that the SELLER will pay for the loss and damage suffered.