Acne can occur in our body due to genetics or environmental factors. These can be seen in adolescence depending on age, as well as in adults after adolescence. Of course, it is not pleasant to encounter situations such as the formation of acne on the skin, the occurrence of acne from time to time, but its recurrence, and the various parts of your body being lumpy when you touch it. So how do acne breakouts occur on our skin? What should we do to get rid of acne? What should we pay attention to? Which products should we use? We have written the answers to all these questions for you in our blog post.
Why does acne occur on the skin?
The oil component that makes our skin look moist and shiny is called sebum. If the skin starts to produce too much sebum, it clogs the follicles and the bacteria on the skin get stuck and begin to grow. This leads to the formation of acne. Acne is usually caused by excess sebum production of the skin. However, it may be due to other reasons as well. For example;
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- excessive sun exposure
These reasons are also a reason for the skin to produce acne. But they all have the same result: to take care of our skin the way it deserves.
What should be done to get rid of acne?
- The most basic way to get rid of acne is to use the right skin care products and pay attention to our lifestyle.
- It is very important to use products that contain clean ingredients. You should pay attention to the fact that the products you will use are 100% natural. Products containing harmful chemicals can cause irritation, acne and blackheads on your skin. For example; It is impossible for the shampoo you use to not come into contact with your skin while cleaning it from your hair. If you have sensitive skin and use chemical shampoos, your skin may start to itch and become irritated.
- For acne on the face, you need to clean your skin in the morning and evening and moisturize it with the right moisturizers. You should not forget that the moisturizer you choose should be sebum-balancing. For this, you can try Cosmate’s sebum-balancing Macadamia Oil.
- You should pay attention to the foods you eat and eat healthy. The secret to beautiful skin is a healthy diet.
- You should drink plenty of water. Water keeps the skin moist and fresh, allowing acne-causing bacteria to be removed from the body.
- You should not forget to wash your pillowcase and hand and face towel once a week. The areas that your skin is in constant contact with should remain clean.
- Be positive. After performing skin care correctly and in a healthy way, the acne on your skin starts to heal after a short time. Keeping your morale high and doing activities you enjoy will be very effective for your skin. ?