Aroma therapy oil set; It consists of Lavender Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil and 1 censer of your choice.
Ylang Ylang Oil
Ylang Ylang is famous for its mood-regulating, sedative, antidepressant, beautifying and aphrodisiac properties.
Ylang ylang essential oil is a type of essential oil commonly used in aromatherapy. It is obtained from the steam-distilled fresh flowers (native to the Philippines and Indonesia) of the tree whose scientific name is cananga odorata.
It strengthens communication and provides relaxation by revealing emotions with its calming, euphoric and aphrodisiac effects. Supporting depression, coldness, impotence, insomnia, nervous tension and stress-related disorders are among the benefits of Ylang Ylang essential oil. In addition, the scent of Ylang Ylang provides support in calming and inhibiting anger due to disappointments.
The Benefits of Fragrance
•When inhaled, Ylang Ylang is known to have a positive effect on mood due to its ability to act on the olfactory system in the brain.
It is a mild sedative and is excellent for calming the nervous system, promoting relaxation and fighting anxiety.
• It is refreshing and energizing.
•Provides the secretion of happiness hormone.
•Reduces loss of libido due to workload, stress or depression.
Benefits to the Skin
•Ylang ylang oil has strong antibacterial properties and is used to treat minor wounds.
• It can also be used to treat fungal infections such as fungal wounds.
Ylang Ylang essential oil helps in improving the appearance of the skin, clearing acne and treating various skin conditions.
•Ylang ylang oil is very powerful in fighting the development of melanoma and skin cancer cells.
•It gives shine and vitality by moisturizing especially dry and sensitive scalp and hair strands.
• It is effective in dandruff hair by balancing the scalp and purifying it.
• It strengthens the broken and non-growing hair and ensures healthy growth.
It is obtained from lavender flowers by steam distillation. It is one of the most used essential oils. It is especially preferred for reducing migraine pain and for its calming effect.
The Benefits of Fragrance
•Reduces stress and anxiety.
• Eliminates nervous tension.
• Relieves pain.
•Solves the problem of insomnia.
• Has the ability to treat respiratory problems.
• Keeps mosquitoes away.
Benefits to the skin
• It brightens the color of the skin and is effective against skin fatigue.
• Lavender oil massage is especially suitable for relieving cramps and is also a natural antiseptic.
• Lavender oil nourishes the hair follicles and is effective against dandruff.
• It helps hair to grow.